Thursday 23 May 2013

Leicester Digital Studies



So for this project I continued to develop my digital skills. I wanted to do some studies during the night at Christmas so that I can try and capture the festive mood of the Christmas light decorations around the town.

Limiting myself to only the use of the Round soft and hard brush, I layered on the colours by playing around with the opacity to try and blend some colours together.
I also wanted to try out a few brush stroke techniques to see how the studies would look with some rough lines used as shading.

The studies turned out rather well as my confidence in digital painting is still very low. I feel that these studies have benefit me greatly (even if they did take me quite a long time to try to get them looking right!



No comments:

Post a Comment