Monday 3 December 2012

Abbey Park Final: The Pencil and the Digital Hybrid

Okay so I got round to working a little more into my Abbey Park final! I wanted to kind of keep the texture of my pencil strokes from my previous attempt of a final and see how the hybrid traditional and digital mediums worked as a team.

Well, not bad I guess...
It didn’t really have that impact that I was going for so I may end up removing the pencil texture and just focus purely on digital since I can barely see any pencil in there.
However though, I would love to make it work so I might continue playing around and experimenting a little longer before making such a decision to remove it completely. I definitely need to up the detail a lot more seeing the as the graphite from the pencil didn’t give it the push I wanted.

Gotta keep experimenting and practicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment